Total War Rebels Embassy

Lucullus

Total War Rebels Embassy

Postautor: Lucullus » 28 wrz 2008, 21:57

Ave IPL,

Ě`d like to open this embassy to establish friendly relations between our two clans.

Feel free to visit us anytime: http://z4.invisionfree.com/TWRebels

My X-fire name is: lucullus000

Greetings

Lucullus

Awatar użytkownika
Ibran

Postautor: Ibran » 29 wrz 2008, 00:32

Ave Lucullus!

What can i say? Welcome.

I hope that You'll correct that little misspelling when You visit us again IPL not ILP. :wink:

Regards
Ibran

Lucullus

Postautor: Lucullus » 30 wrz 2008, 10:36

first posting and link updated: http://z4.invisionfree.com/TWRebels

feel free to open an embassy on our site.

have a nice day

Lucullus

Postautor: Lucullus » 25 paź 2008, 18:58

update

Lucullus

Postautor: Lucullus » 25 paź 2008, 18:58

http://imageshack.us

The Total War Rebels are glad to present you one of the last 3vs3 teamgame tournaments in the dawn of Rome Total War. We will accept 16-32 teams of 3-5 players challenging each other in knockout stages.

Money will be 45000 denarii per team with cwb ruleset. Each clan is very welcome to send more than 1 team.

Each team has to register on the TWR website by at least 1 assigned member (teamcaptain) who is responsible for registration and arranging of battles with other teams. Of course you are all welcome to register and participate on the tournament section. Further details of the ruleset are presented there too.

The Total War Rebels would like to welcome all of you!

Register now, sharpen your sword and get ready to challenge for honour and glory on behalf of your clan!

Registration link: http://z4.invisionfree.com/TWRebels

Deadline for registration: 15.11.2008

Lucullus

Postautor: Lucullus » 01 lis 2008, 11:39

We have good response to the tourney allready and would be honoured by a participation of your clan.

Have a nice weekend! :D

Awatar użytkownika
Ibran

Postautor: Ibran » 02 lis 2008, 16:21

I'm sorry but as far as it go for now, I don't see us in Your tourney. We just don't have ppl who can now play RTW... I can and would but I'm now alone. Some even don't own RTW copy, others have problems with them. The rest don't have time for play in tournament. But if I find ppl (and believe me I'll try) before the deadline, then be sure we'll join and show the might of our armies. :wink:

Lucullus

Postautor: Lucullus » 07 lis 2008, 17:59

Hello my friends!

One more week time for you to register your clan/team for the Rebels 3vs3 RTW tournament. We have clans from the whole TW universe registered allready and more are preparing. We think that YOU and your mates should participate too as you are an important part of this community. Even though some clans may be bussy with wargames, there should be enough time for one best of 3 match within 3 weeks.

Do not miss the party! (Re)Present your clan in the TW community! Enjoy the games and the tactical challenge!

Teams registered so far:

1. }{Apoc}{ I
2. }{Apoc}{ II
3. Invictus I
4. GoTW I
5. Sith I
6. Killer(Gladius) I
7. Hemisphere I
8. Wolves I
9. {BHC} I
10. Imperators I
11. TWR I
12. TWR II
13. TWR III
14. CoH I
15. CoH II
16. TAoW I

Those who have allready registered have still time to renominate or even nominate another team. We will accept up to 32 teams. Clans who are not able to register a full team can register a joint team with another clan in the same situation.

Lucullus

Postautor: Lucullus » 07 lis 2008, 19:55

We have opened another topic for ppl who get no clanteams together to register individually and create a mixed team. If you are interested pls register on our site and have a look on the relevant registration topic.

Have a nice weekend!

Lucullus

Postautor: Lucullus » 15 lis 2008, 11:34

Today is the end of registration phase. You have time till 12 pm gmt to register/validate/change a team and /or nominate substitutes.

Have a nice weekend! ;D

Lucullus

Postautor: Lucullus » 06 gru 2008, 10:47

Hello IPL,

regretfully I have to announce that TWR wont be able to participate in your wonderful tournament as most of us are fully involved in our RTW 3vs3 tournament. We are rarely playing M2TW now and we would only participate with a stable team of at least 3-4 players which we cant guarantee at the moment.

I wish your clan all the best and good luck with your great tournament.

Kind regards

Luc

Lucullus

Postautor: Lucullus » 06 gru 2008, 15:49

After several requests the Total War Rebels are glad to present you a smashing

1vs1 Tournament for RTW - Barbarian Invasion.

We will accept 16-32 players challenging each other in pure knockout stages in a best of 5 series with 3 different maps.

Money will be 15000 denarii per player with a specified ruleset for Barbaian Invasion. Each clan or community is very welcome to send more than 1 player.

Each participant has to register on the TWR website. Registration, arranging of battles, posting results and all other organizational issues will happen there too. Of course you are all welcome to register and participate on the tournament section even though you may not participate actively Further details of the ruleset are presented there too.

Register now, sharpen your sword and get ready to challenge for honour and glory!

Deadline for registration: Sunday 14.12.2008

Kind regards

Luc

Lucullus

Postautor: Lucullus » 08 gru 2008, 08:11

Update

The response is massive. After only 24 hrs 20 spots are taken allready and more have planned to sign up soon. If you consider to participate you should register as soon as possible as only 32 spots are available and basic rule will be: First come, first serve. However if people keep on registering the admins may enlarge the participation field. Nevertheless only 12 more spots are guaranteed and all others will have to register in a waiting list.

We hope to see you soon. BI is waiting for you!

Luc

Lucullus

Postautor: Lucullus » 17 gru 2008, 08:04

Lucullus

Postautor: Lucullus » 12 sty 2009, 16:44

The Total War Rebels complete their actual tournament session with a smashing

1vs1 Tournament for M2TW - Kingdoms.

We will accept 16-32/64 players challenging each other in pure knockout stages in a best of 5/7 series in all Kingdoms.

Money will be 10000 florins per player. Rules will be: No art/ele, max 6 cav incl. max 2HA. Patch version: 1.05. Each clan or community is very welcome to send more than 1 player.

Each participant has to register on the TWR website. Registration, arranging of battles, posting results and all other organizational issues will happen there too. Of course you are all welcome to register and participate on the tournament section even though you may not participate actively. Further details of the ruleset are presented there too.

Register now, sharpen your sword and get ready to challenge for honour and glory!

Deadline for registration: Sunday 01.02.2008

Wróć do „Archiwum Ambasady”