my reply

Here is the place where you can ask us some questions, invite to tournaments or just say hello.
Gość

my reply

Postautor: Gość » 27 sty 2008, 22:47

Rezygnować poważanie ja ani nie wiedział ten był zaliczony równie pewien wojna. Twój gracze czynić nie grać nasze tak więc my przybrany ono był just pewien nie lubić pod kątem nasz gracze. Chociaż ja wola apologeta jeśli możesz powiedz mi jak co niektórzy od nasz gracze mieć powiedziany.

HRH- Earl_Ryan

Awatar użytkownika
Ibran

Postautor: Ibran » 28 sty 2008, 20:42

I'm sorry... but please write in English. I don't know how You translate, but it only look like Polish... :wink: We can't get the meaning of message.

Earl_Ryan

Postautor: Earl_Ryan » 29 sty 2008, 09:54

Gladly lol ok basically.

We never even knew this was a war as your players refused to play ours. Also from the my king "Our aoplogy is in our actions" he refers to removing the player who made the insults. He was kicked instantly from the clan.

Awatar użytkownika
Ibran

Postautor: Ibran » 31 sty 2008, 19:37

We rediscussed this case in our clan and we think that You should post Your apologies on http://www.totalwar.org.pl forum, it's the best place for them. Because You have to apologize not only one or two Polish clans, but whole Polish Total War community. When You do this, then we'll accept Your apologies and we think that the rest of community will do the same.

Regards
Ibran

Awatar użytkownika
IPL Michaś

Postautor: IPL Michaś » 31 sty 2008, 21:33

.. LOL :P jezu o co chodzi w pierwszym poscie :P | First post is very funny :P to dla Ibrana jak po polsku nie rozumie

Wróć do „Noticeboard”